Zelenit for foliage plants is a kind of an aerosol fertilizer specially used for plants with large leaf surface area such as: palms, ficuses, citrus cultures, tuftroots, coffea, begonias, coleuses, arrowroots, monsteras, strawberries, vegetable seedlings, etc.
What does Zelenit do?
- increases resistance to stress
- enlarges leaf surface area
- suppress pest and disease effect
- compensates for a lack of nutrients
- accelerates the growth, increases plant size
- influences effectively on root development
- provides higher plant nutrition from soil
|When to Feed
- during intensive growth of a plant (March-July) — once two weeks
- at the preparation of soil for plant bedding or replanting
Fe, Cu, Mo, B, Zn, Mn, Co, Mg, S